Pre-Engineered Mini-Storage Buildings
As part of our extensive line of pre-engineered metal building systems, custom storage equipment, and metal canopies, American Prefabricated Structures (APS) also offers standard-sized mini-storage buildings. Ideal for use in a range of commercial and industrial applications, these mini-storage buildings are available in the following dimensions:
- 20 ft. x 70 ft. — Comprised of seven 10 ft. x 20 ft. storage units, this setup is ideal for applications that required several storage units of the same size.
- 30 ft. x 70 ft. — Consisting of six 10 ft. x 20 ft. storage units, six 10 ft. x 10 ft. storage units, and six 5 ft. x 10 ft. storage units, these mini-storage building offer versatility and variety.
- 40 ft. x 70 ft. — Including ten 10 ft. x 20 ft. storage units, four 10 ft. x 10 ft. storage units, and eight 5 ft. x 10 ft. storage units, this option offers maximum storage capacity.
Click on the images below to view our Standard Design Guides.
The various materials required for these standard mini-storage buildings are always in stock, ready for manufacture and shipment. These unique storage designs offer several key benefits for our clients, including:
- Quick shipment — We pride ourselves on our speedy delivery, allowing you to complete your goals as quickly as possible.
- No design work requirements — Our pre-engineered mini-storage buildings save you time and labor costs.
- Fully engineered products — Engineered to the highest standards, our products are easy to assemble and ready for use as soon you receive them.
- Inclusion of detailed shop drawings and instructions for ease of installation — Our helpful drawing and directions allow for a speedy, simple installation process.
- Standard designs, which may be used in multiple configurations to build out larger facilities — These versatile units can be set up in various ways depending on your specific needs and the floorplan of your facility.
- Lower cost — We believe in providing cost-effective, high-quality options for all of our customers.
APS is proud to offer our fully engineered, high-quality storage solutions at affordable prices for a range of industries. If your project requires specialty storage units, we also offer custom design and engineering services.
To learn more or discuss how we can help you with your next project, contact us today.